Important Foods That Enhance Hair Regrowth Diet
You can get hair regrowth if you follow a proper hair regrowth diet. This is very important as it can improve your condition and make it faster. The first thing to do is to change your diet and eat the right kinds of foods. It should contain all the nutrients that you need to keep healthy hair. These nutrients are protein, biotin, niacin, iron, zinc and vitamins C, E and B complex. You can also eat foods rich in vitamins A, D and K.
- A good amount of protein is vital for hair regrowth diet. You can get this from your regular food or even from supplements. A protein rich diet includes lean meat, egg whites, fish, tofu, legumes, nuts, vegetables, fruits, grains and dairy products. Vitamin B complex can also help you with your hair growth and good amount of iron can increase hair growth.
- You need biotin for hair regrowth diet. Biotin is a good vitamin to be taken as supplement because it helps in improving circulation to your scalp and helps in growing new hair. Vitamin B complex can also improve growth rate of damaged hair. You can find it in citrus fruit, spinach, wheat germ, carrots, egg yolk, strawberries, tomatoes, peppers, spinach, legumes and grains.
- You can also use Greek yogurt as a part of your hair regrowth diet. It has biotin and vitamin B complex in it. It can increase your hair growth. You can take one tablespoon of Greek yogurt daily and you will notice a change in your hair texture. It also promotes the growth of thicker hair.
- A hair regrowth diet needs vitamin C. Vitamin C is an antioxidant that can improve your overall health as well as promote hair growth. You can get vitamin C from citrus fruits like oranges, strawberries, lime and kiwi. If you do not like citrus fruit then you can eat any kind of fruit, but make sure you choose the ones with a good amount of sugar. Sweeteners are bad for hair growth.
- You need vitamin E in your hair regrowth diet as well as biotin and magnesium. These vitamins are needed to maintain healthy hair growth. If you don’t get enough iron in your diet then you might suffer from hair loss. You can get this vitamin from eggs, nuts, tomatoes, fish, cereal and soybeans. If you want to have healthy hair growth then you should include protein as well as minerals and vitamins in your diet.
- Chia seeds are known to have great nutritional values. They contain a great amount of protein and when combined with water can be very beneficial for hair growth. The use of chia seeds mixed with almond milk can be very beneficial for people suffering from hair loss. This diet should be combined with drinking lots of water so that you can stay hydrated and healthy.
- The last thing you should include in your diet is vitamin C. Although this vitamin is not very popular it is very effective in promoting hair growth. It helps by repairing damaged hair follicles which is why people suffering from hair loss are advised to consume this vitamin on a regular basis. You can obtain vitamin C from foods such as citrus fruits, broccoli, oranges and tuna. Other foods that you can eat to obtain vitamin C include strawberries, peppers, carrots, spinach, cauliflower, lean beef and eggs.
- The last thing you need to include in your diet is biotin and folic acid. These vitamins are very effective in promoting healthy scalp and hair growth. You can obtain them by eating leafy green vegetables, salmon, bananas, apricots, almonds, walnuts, garlic, sesame seeds, eggs, bananas and carrots. Other foods that contain good amount of biotin and folic acid are lean pork, chicken, turkey, brazil nuts, eggs, liver, mushrooms, dried beans and kidney beans.
- If you are suffering from hair loss then you need to have a good amount of iron in your body. When the body lacks iron it fails to produce hemoglobin which is responsible for transferring oxygen to hair follicles. This will result in hair loss. Iron can be obtained from fish, red meat, poultry, lentils and peanut butter.
- A diet rich in zinc and magnesium will result in hair growth. These two nutrients play important roles in hair growth. Zinc helps improve the health of the immune system as well as it is an antioxidant that fights against free radicals. Magnesium on the other hand is essential for normal functioning of adrenal glands and pituitary glands. It also enhances the production of testosterone and estrogen.